TPG Community

Get online support

I'm unable to login and access "My Account" details with TPG.

daveoz
Level 2

My next question is...how can I save all my webspace pics etc....if I can't access them?

Angeli

Hi @daveoz

Website files can be downloaded and then re-uploaded to a new server via FTP Software. You may access our support page, https://support.tpg.com.au/accessing-your-tpg-website-files

Cheers! 

daveoz
Level 2

https://users.tpg.com.au/daveoz/

I'm getting an "unable to connect" message.
Should I be able to access my webspace files when TPG is stopping me from accessing "My Account" details?

Angeli

Hi, 

Send us a PM with your customer ID and we'll discuss it further with you. Smiley Happy 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

daveoz
Level 2

Here we go...around in circles again!

Apparently my customer ID details are in the "My Account" section that TPG is stopping me from accessing. 

I hope my local Member of Parliament is able to follow all this. Smiley Happy

Angeli

Hi, 

Allow me to follow up on the update on your contact mobile number for My Account access. 

Regards, 

Angeli

daveoz
Level 2

Here we go again!!!!.....
I've forgotten how many times I've been down this road...........
-------------------------------------
Dear David,
Thank you for contacting TPG.
1) To complete your identity verification, you'll just need to perform an online digital assessment with your current photo ID on a smart phone with a front-facing camera.
2) You can use a Passport from any country or an Australian Government Issued License/Photo ID card as your photo ID. Please note that we cannot accept digital screenshots of ID.
3) We've just sent a link to the digital assessment via SMS to the contact number you provided on the online form.
Please note that the link will expire in 48 hours.
4) If you do not receive the link or do not have access to the contact number you provided, please reply with an alternate contact number we can resend the link to.
5) You can use an international mobile number but please also advise us what country the number is from to ensure you receive the link.
Kind Regards,
Arnel Ramirez
TPG Telecom Privacy Team
Copyright 2022 TPG Telecom Limited ABN 76096304620
------------------------------------------

My reply......

1) I don't have a current photo ID.
2) I don't have a passport, etc., or a smart phone.
3) That's my son's mobile number, and when he emails me "the link to the digital assessment", I'll click it again, and if I continue to go round in cirles I'll be asking my local Member of Parliament to help me get me off this.......merry-go-round!

Daveoz
https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Accounts-and-Billing/I-m-unable-to-login-and-access-quot-My-Account-...
--------------------------

Angeli

Hi, 

Kindly confirm as to why you do not have any valid ID. 

daveoz
Level 2

@Angeli wrote:

Hi, 

Kindly confirm as to why you do not have any valid ID. 

Kindly tell me what you consider to be an acceptable ID and I'll tell you if I've got it.

Daveoz

Angeli

Hi, 

if you do not have a passport or license, do you have a proof of age card?