TPG Community

Get online support

Invalid Mobile Number

SOLVED Go to solution
AnthonyS
Level 2

If any of you have had the "Invalid Mobile Number" error when logging onto your account, well it's a long and bumpy ride to recover.

This is what I have had to do.....so far.... and what worked and what didn't.

1. Don't waste your time calling the 13... number - they have no idea.

2. PM a moderator in the forum with all your details with reason being the Invalid Mobile Error.

3. Moderator will request any additional personal information then send you a link to a "Confirm Your Identity" page.

4. Once filled out and submitted you get a reference number. Send it back to the moderator.

5. TPG will send you another email a day or so later with a link for further verification.

6. This link requires you to give it control of your camera to verify your licence details and then scan your face for some facial recognition requirement....don't even ask.

7. So it appears I have been verified but still no action to enable my account login - will provide how and if i get there after the next communication from TPG.

8. Note - I have had no voice communication with anyone at this point in time.

This is seriously crazy. It's much easier applying for a job at the Department Of Defense or setting up a MyGov account!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @AnthonyS 

The account has been updated regarding with the request.

Try to login to your account again and let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @AnthonyS 

The account has been updated regarding with the request.

Try to login to your account again and let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

AnthonyS
Level 2

Thanks @BasilDV. All works with 2 factor. Lot of hoops to jump through but all good now.

BasilDV

Great! Have a nice day!