TPG Community

Get online support

Is the account page not working?

vcrespor
Level 2

I'm trying to log into myaccount website to activate a SIM Card but I just keep getting an error:

"Something has gone wrong. You will be redirected to the home page. Try again later"

Is the website down or something? I've tried using three different browsers and two different devices and the outcome is still the same no matter what...

EDIT: got it to work using a VPN. For some reason it didn't let me access with my current IP Address

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Welcome to the community!

We are glad to know that you're able to access the activation portal of the SIM using VPN, let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

I'm trying to log into myaccount website to activate a SIM Card but I just keep getting an error:

"Something has gone wrong. You will be redirected to the home page. Try again later"

Is the website down or something? I've tried using three different browsers and two different devices and the outcome is still the same no matter what...

EDIT: got it to work using a VPN. For some reason it didn't let me access with my current IP Address

ridgie
Level 2

Has this been resolved? I'm also getting the message "Something has gone wrong. You will be redirected to the homepage. Please try again later." on trying to log in with a new account. I'm not on a VPN like OP.

Daisy_Dhen

Welcome to TPG Community @ridgie!

Shoot us a PM with your TPG account details so we can check on this. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community
https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093#M45

Regards, 

Daisy_Dhen

ridgie
Level 2

Still working through this issue. Just tried to send another PM response to a question from Shane but got:

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.

Can somebody pleae have a look at that so we can progress?

Ahra_G

Hi @ridgie

For Mobile service, please ensure to use your account number or mobile number to log in.

Here's an article that you can check out: TPG Mobile - Introduction to the new My Account

We will try to send you a PM so you can provide us with your TPG account details. 

Thanks!

Ahra_G