TPG Community

Get online support

Just had my account cancelled, but I did not want it cancelled.

SOLVED Go to solution
bucko
Level 2

I got an email saying the request for cancellation is in progress. All I asked for was for the account to be put on the lowest service plan as I am currently overseas. I did not want it cancelled.

The email said to call but as I am overseas its not very convinient especially with the cost of international calling and being told there are high wait times.

Can someone help me get my account active again?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aubrey

@bucko Our mobile team has received your correspondence and will provide further recommendation regarding the re-activation of your mobile service. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @bucko,

We will have our Mobile Team contact you via email to discuss details on how to re-activate the service. Send us a PM with your best E-mail address and the mobile number.

How to send a PM? - https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093.

BasilDV

Hi @bucko

Our team sent you an Email and will be waiting for your response to progress your case.

BasilDV

bucko
Level 2

Hi,

I have replied to the email, and have been instructed to call in my credit card details. I attempted to do so but my call was transferred and then call was dropped.

It is expensive to call from overseas to get my account sorted. I'm not sure what else to do. I can see $1 charge was attempted but it is failing for some reason. I use the same card daily, so not sure what the issue is.

Aubrey

@bucko Our mobile team has received your correspondence and will provide further recommendation regarding the re-activation of your mobile service. 

bucko
Level 2

Its all sorted now. thank you.