TPG Community

Get online support

Late payment

SOLVED Go to solution
woodjo087
Level 2
Hi I am unfortunately unable to pay this month's bill until the 29th and wanted to ask if I may have an extension on this bill until this time
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
woodjo087
Level 2
Hi mate thank you very much for getting back to me but it's okay as I've managed work my finances and I will have the funds available. thank you for your help

View solution in original post

Ken-C

Hi there woodjo087,

Thats good to hear,

However if you do have any further concerns or questions please feel free to let me know so i can help.

Have a great day.

Kind regards,

Ken

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Ken-C

Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

Kind regards

woodjo087
Level 2
Hi mate thank you very much for getting back to me but it's okay as I've managed work my finances and I will have the funds available. thank you for your help
Riezl

Thank you, woodjo087. Feel free to message us should you need any assistance.

Ken-C

Hi there woodjo087,

Thats good to hear,

However if you do have any further concerns or questions please feel free to let me know so i can help.

Have a great day.

Kind regards,

Ken

Ryanjohn
Level 2
My payment failed today but can pay tomorrow and would you please be able to do payment on Wednesday instead of Tuesday
Shane

Hi @Ryanjohn,

Welcome to the community!

We tried tried to use your community details and we got a matching records found, to ensure we have the correct Account send me a message and confirm the service address on file.

For reference:

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

My payment failed today but can pay tomorrow and would you please be able to do payment on Wednesday instead of Tuesday
kaylanandhannah
Level 2
Was unable to pay this month's bill on time may I pay on the 2/02/2022
Ahra_G

Hi kaylanandhannah,

Let us have a member of our Accounts team to assist you regarding your account. Can we start off by sending your Customer ID or username via private message

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Was unable to pay this month's bill on time may I pay on the 2/02/2022