Lodge a complaint

kevinashton
Level 2

I had enough of TPG customer service and technical support where my call has been answered offshore and on call for 1 hour and 4 minutes. I called ‘technical’ support about static IP address issue and they don't know how to resolve this issue and then transfer my call to the customer service. Upon checking the issue, customer service transfer the call to another person in same department and they said this call should be handled by a technical team member. Again call transferred to technical staff and they advice this issue should be dealt with small business team, Call transferred again to customer service 5th time. I ask them to speak to supervisor or in complaints department they put me on hold for nearly 10 minutes and told me there is no supervisor or complaints department available here. Shocking how TPG can do this after being a business client for 8 years. And I have to do identification check 5 times. Still waiting for the issue to be fixed. On TPG website there is no direct line to contact for complaints. Worst customer service ever.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @kevinashton , we apologise for what happened and we'd like to take a look at your account to better understand the situation and help fast track the resolution.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community