TPG Community

Get online support

Login to TPG app

Shane

Hi @gkychoy,

Appreciate the additional details. Could you shoot us a PM with your account details together with your best contact time. We will arrange our Accounts Team to contact you to help us investigate what causing issues when logging into 'My Account'

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi Shane
Here are the screenshots when I tried. I used the details given to me when I opened the account and also tried the forgot password link.
Thanks

shaine19
Level 2

Hello @Shane

Has there been a resolve for this issue? I can login via web URL though I also can not login to the app after subscribing as a new TPG customer for 5G Home Broadband. I too tried both username receving error code QPF2S7 and customer id receiving error code ER5FL2. 

Thank you

Shane

Currently not all products have been added to the My TPG app. We are working on supporting more products in the future. For now only the following products are supported:

1. NBN
2. TPG Fibre to the Building (FTTB)
3. ADSL2+ Home Bundle

You may access your 5G home broadband account by logging into 'My Account' please see the article below for more details.

Using TPG My Account & Online Account Info

Let us know should you require more assistance.

Hello @Shane

Has there been a resolve for this issue? I can login via web URL though I also can not login to the app after subscribing as a new TPG customer for 5G Home Broadband. I too tried both username receving error code QPF2S7 and customer id receiving error code ER5FL2. 

Thank you