TPG Community

Get online support

My Account details are empty

whoiscraig
Level 2

I tried logging into My Account today through the TPG website and all of my account details are empty. I tried my username, my email and my phone number but each time, even though it logs in successfully, there are no account details in there. My personal details are empty, there is no billing infomation, no invoices, no nothing.

Where did My Account information go?

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @whoiscraig,

We have created and gathered some helpful links for our Mobile services:

TPG Mobile - Online Account Management Tool - My Account

Should you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

I tried logging into My Account today through the TPG website and all of my account details are empty. I tried my username, my email and my phone number but each time, even though it logs in successfully, there are no account details in there. My personal details are empty, there is no billing infomation, no invoices, no nothing.

Where did My Account information go?

whoiscraig
Level 2

None of these links help. I have already tried all ways of logging in and the result is the same. I can log in okay, but every page redirects me to the old my account site. I cannot access the new My Account site at all and all of my information is blank.

The only details I can see in My Account page is the first name of "Slave" and under address it says "see CID 541XXXX". I did not enter this information and I have no idea where my old details went. This is very concerning.

Ahra_G

Hi @whoiscraig, please use your main Customer ID when logging in to your online account. I believe what you may have used was the Customer ID for your slave account email hence no information shown for your NBN service. 

-Ahra_G

None of these links help. I have already tried all ways of logging in and the result is the same. I can log in okay, but every page redirects me to the old my account site. I cannot access the new My Account site at all and all of my information is blank.

The only details I can see in My Account page is the first name of "Slave" and under address it says "see CID 541XXXX". I did not enter this information and I have no idea where my old details went. This is very concerning.