NBN Bill

phoebe95
Level 2
Hi just wondering how I could download my NBN bills. Couldn’t seem to find the download option using the TPG app

TIA
3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @phoebe95 ,

For customers who want to view a copy of their invoice, this can be accessed by logging in to TPG My Account.

We have created this article that may help you:

Though there's no readily-downloadable PDF file for this, you can perform a "Print to File",

To print to file:

1. Open the print dialog box by pressing Ctrl+P.
2. Select "Print to File" under Printer in the General tab.
3. To change the default filename and location where the file will be saved, click the filename below the printer selection. This will allow you to edit the file name and save it on a different storage location. Click "Select" once done.
4. Press Print to save the file.

If you need further assistance, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

aaronz
Level 2

Honestly cannot believe that in 2021 TPG customers still need to do this hack to obtain basic information such as a bill/invoice. On top of that we are still unable to have our bills emailed to us. You make so much money yet invest NOTHING to the customer/user experience and it's infuriating. 

Send me my bill and give me the ability to download a PDF, it's not a huge ask. Here I am "print filing' like an idiot so I can forward to my accountant for my tax return. It's embarrassing!

Riezl

Hi @aaronz , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community