TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Plan Upgrade Delay

SOLVED Go to solution
Ben40865
Level 2

Dear TPG Representative,

I've requested an upgrade to plan NBN50 over 3 business days ago and I still have average download speeds of around 12Mbps. 

Can I get this resolved ASAP? Account status still says that it is an NBN standard bundle. 

Please resolve this soon as it'll help my mum provide a better distraction from her current illness.

Thank you,

Ben

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ahra_G

Hi @Ben40865

The upgrade should be completed by now. 

Please do a test on your speed and let us know how it goes. 

Thanks! 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
BasilDV

Hi @Ben40865 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've been in touch with our Accounts team. The upgrade was still in progress due to the payment issue.

We understand that you've requested to cancel the upgrade as you've decided to do it on a later date. The request for it has been raised and updates will be given as soon as it becomes available.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

Ben40865
Level 2

Ok thanks for that.

Can I have an update now? I provided a new request to get an upgrade to NBN 100 + Oz Talk Add-on.

Current status: NBN speed hasn't changed + home phone line is still disconnected. It's been days. I already provided new payment details that were successfully implemented by your team.

A case manager on the phone said this will be solved by monday today. How much longer will this take? Very frustrating.

Ben40865
Level 2

I mean, I called more than twice over the weekend. One person on saturday saying my issues will be solved on saturday same day, then I called again on sunday, who I got directed to Case Manager for, who said this will get solved by Monday, and that it will still take place because my next billing date is not today anyway.

Spent so much time on this. I even visited your TPG headquarters in Sydney last friday to update my account holder change before all of this. 

BasilDV

Hi @Ben40865

We apologise for the inconvenience.

We'll chase this with our Change of plan team and further updates will be given as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV

Ben40865
Level 2

Okay cheers. Phone line is fixed. When can I expect the NBN upgrade to take place? Over 3 working days now, outside of your own 1-3 working days timeframe for upgrade schedule.

Thanks

Ben

Ahra_G

Hi @Ben40865

The upgrade should be completed by now. 

Please do a test on your speed and let us know how it goes. 

Thanks! 

Ben40865
Level 2

Thank you.

The upgraded bandwidth is finally working now.

Ben

Ahra_G

Glad to know, @Ben40865

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Cheers!