NBN cacellation

daisy66luss
Level 2
I need cancel my NBN service since we sold our property and will move to rural area. I emailed my request to cancellation team, just wonder how long could I get the reply, thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hey 

Welcome to the community!

We are sad to learn that you're considering to cancel the service with us. In the event that you hve sent an email confirmation to our Cancellation Team the assessment may take 1-2 working days from the day it was sent and email confirmation will be sent once its done. 

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

@daisy66luss wrote:
I need cancel my NBN service since we sold our property and will move to rural area. I emailed my request to cancellation team, just wonder how long could I get the reply, thanks

Ahra_G

Hi @daisy66luss

Let's check the status of your request. Any chance you can send your TPG account details (Customer ID/username) via private message so we can locate your account and chase the relevant team involved. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G