TPG Community

Get online support

New payment details

SOLVED Go to solution
jeremyba
Level 2

I have received an email from you to say that the monthly payment has been rejected by the bank you have on file.  We have changed bank and I need to give you our new direct Debit details.

Anna

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RajenS

Hi  jeremyba

Please follow this guide, you will be good to go online soon 

Update Credit Card or Direct Debit payment details or Re-try a Failed Payment securely online

Visit: www.tpg.com.au/updatecc

For all TPG services including mobile, internet and home phone.

TPG offers two payment methods: Credit Card and Direct Debit (bank account). From time to time, you may need to update your payment details, for example if you have a new credit card or if you change your bank account.

Watch this video for help to update your Credit Card or Direct Debit details or to re-try a failed payment on the same payment details

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RajenS

Hi  jeremyba

Please follow this guide, you will be good to go online soon 

Update Credit Card or Direct Debit payment details or Re-try a Failed Payment securely online

Visit: www.tpg.com.au/updatecc

For all TPG services including mobile, internet and home phone.

TPG offers two payment methods: Credit Card and Direct Debit (bank account). From time to time, you may need to update your payment details, for example if you have a new credit card or if you change your bank account.

Watch this video for help to update your Credit Card or Direct Debit details or to re-try a failed payment on the same payment details

Asad61
Level 2
Hi mate I have got a new bank card so I can not update my bank card
RajenS

@Asad61 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We introduced the New TPG app for Mobile, please download the app, now on you can do many things, easily from your app.
plan upgrade so easy now on. 

Download links
– iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/my-tpg/id1506559433?ls=1
– Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tpg.dev

If you still got issues

Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so i can look at your service\.

kind regards

Dingles59
Level 2
It hasn’t been rejected i am just trying to update my credit card details
RajenS

@Dingles59 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards