TPG Community

Get online support

No Internet for weeks

MadMax3180
Level 2
Hi,
Can you please tell me why I
Have no internet, I am in credit and have not had any response from your chats, have spent hours attempting to contact support, however have been disconnected each time. Please understand how can you use ‘online support’ if you don’t have an internet connection!! It has been weeks.
9 REPLIES 9
David_M

Hi @MadMax3180 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

MadMax3180
Level 2
Yes could you please advise me what is going on. My mobile uses the wifi and don’t have this..
MadMax3180
Level 2
Looking at my account, it stated something about de install. When I last paid my bill earlier this month I was assured my services would be working the following day..
MadMax3180
Level 2
Also, this must be sorted out today. I have been self isolating and can’t work from home with no internet connection
David_M

Hi @MadMax3180 

This is showing an expired/inactive account.

What exactly is the issue? Did you have the service cancelled at any point? is there a billing issue unresolved?

When was the last time you used this and it was active?

What exactly is ypur concern.

Thanks,

MadMax3180
Level 2
Hi,
I am still waiting for a response.. I am not going to use your app.
MadMax3180
Level 2
I have not cancelled anything from my end. I have had my account active for a very long time.. my service was working early this month and since I paid my account which is in good order. The last interaction was on 8th of this month and was reassured my internet would be working the following day. This was when I updated my payment details over the telephone. There was no discussion whatsoever about disconnecting or expiry of services..
David_M

Hi @MadMax3180 

The account shows inactive.

I have raised an issue for our accounts officers to call you within 24-48hrs to resolve this issue. It is not something us mods can action.

Regards,

David_M

MadMax3180
Level 2
This is unacceptable.
Why cant I speak to somebody today? I have already been hugely inconvenienced not being able to work from home, another two days waiting for somebody to maybe/maybe not get back to me. I have wasted hours upon hours in the last attempts to contact you and this latest reply is not useful in any way at all.