TPG Community

Get online support

Outstanding bill I cannot pay

whoiscraig
Level 2

Over the last few days I have gotten multiple emails from TPG saying I have an outstanding bill of $34.99.

"Our attempt to debit your nominated credit card or bank account for $34.99 was unsuccessful."

However, when I log into My Account and check my current balance, it says I have nothing to pay, and I can't figure out a way to pay this amount. My billing details have not changed at all, so I don't understand why my bill would fail now as all my bank acount details and card details are the same.

Where is this amount in my account and how can I pay it?

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi whoiscraig,

You may check this article for reference: TPG Mobile - Introduction to the new My Account

Please ensure that you are using the new Customer ID to see all the new option on My Account. 

Nonetheless, if you still require assistance, our Mobile team would be happy to help. Just let us know of your TPG mobile number or Customer ID via private message and we'd be glad to organise a call back for you. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Over the last few days I have gotten multiple emails from TPG saying I have an outstanding bill of $34.99.

"Our attempt to debit your nominated credit card or bank account for $34.99 was unsuccessful."

However, when I log into My Account and check my current balance, it says I have nothing to pay, and I can't figure out a way to pay this amount. My billing details have not changed at all, so I don't understand why my bill would fail now as all my bank acount details and card details are the same.

Where is this amount in my account and how can I pay it?