TPG Community

Get online support

RE: Mobile Account (Bills) using Credit Card not Direct Debt

SOLVED Go to solution
davidinnes
Level 3

Under my account settings it shows all three of our mobiles are assign to direct debit. However, since paying my mobile phone(s) accounts in Feburary, 2022 with a credit card, the system is continuing to charge the card and not the assigned Direct Debt.

We have completed a direct form, and checked in the Mobile Account page that all three mobiles have the correct direct debt information, which they do.

Can you please fix your system to reflect future bills are taken via this direct debt. I previously had dealing with Customer Relations over this matter and other problems with your new billing system

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
davidinnes
Level 3

I recieved a call from a lady on my way to the medical centre today but missed her name. I said to call me back after 1pm. She called back at 1:30pm and left a message, as I was still at the medical centre. I could not hear her name properly nor the number to ring back on. I rang 1300 number and was told there was busy period and to try the TPG community site. I am back at the Doctors tomorrow between 1pm and 2pm. A call after pm tomorrow ror one today would be fine. Else Thursday will be fine too.

I still don't understand what or how I can help more with or on a phone call. The problem is to remove my credit card details and make the bill go to the organised direct debt, which is working fine for the internet billing. What can I possibly do to correct this over the phone? Surely you good folks can do something then call me to say it's done?

Credit Card ending in 7340 or 0056 are not to be charged. 

Direct Debt details (under my account) are correct (I have reapplied them and can send the Direct Debt Form PDF is needed)

I have used my Mother's Creditcard details (Ending in 7559) which hopefully in your billing system will charge mobiles too and not either of my cards 7340 or 0056.

I think this will fix it know.

Credit Card / Debit Details have been updated online via My Account for my mother's BSB and 7559 card.

I don't know what else to do.

Thanks for your help though Smiley Happy

Regards

David Innes

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Thanks for raising this with us @davidinnes.

We'd like to raise this with our Team and have this resolved as soon as possible.

Shoot me a PM with your customer ID or mobile number to assist you further.

BasilDV

davidinnes
Level 3

I appreciate the reply. I've sent a PM to you with my customer number and mobile number, however have yet to hear from TPG. Unfortunately this means another payment deduction has occured as described above.

Shane

We got your contact details, @davidinnes.

Expect a call from our Mobile Team within the day and let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

davidinnes
Level 3

I recieved a call from a lady on my way to the medical centre today but missed her name. I said to call me back after 1pm. She called back at 1:30pm and left a message, as I was still at the medical centre. I could not hear her name properly nor the number to ring back on. I rang 1300 number and was told there was busy period and to try the TPG community site. I am back at the Doctors tomorrow between 1pm and 2pm. A call after pm tomorrow ror one today would be fine. Else Thursday will be fine too.

I still don't understand what or how I can help more with or on a phone call. The problem is to remove my credit card details and make the bill go to the organised direct debt, which is working fine for the internet billing. What can I possibly do to correct this over the phone? Surely you good folks can do something then call me to say it's done?

Credit Card ending in 7340 or 0056 are not to be charged. 

Direct Debt details (under my account) are correct (I have reapplied them and can send the Direct Debt Form PDF is needed)

I have used my Mother's Creditcard details (Ending in 7559) which hopefully in your billing system will charge mobiles too and not either of my cards 7340 or 0056.

I think this will fix it know.

Credit Card / Debit Details have been updated online via My Account for my mother's BSB and 7559 card.

I don't know what else to do.

Thanks for your help though Smiley Happy

Regards

David Innes