Refund/Complaint

Nelzy11
Level 2
I have just been hung up on by “Derrick” who is supposedly the case manager looking after my case. He is so rude every time he calls and never lets me speak or get my point across and always interrupts. I requested to speak to the team leader which he then proceeded to let our a loud sigh and then act like he couldn’t hear me and hang up - he then called back and when i requested the TL he hung up and sent a text saying he called back which was not true as I was on the phone to TPG.

I then spoke to Leah who was very helpful and transferred to Cain the senior technician who was very helpful and helped me understand and lodge a complaint as well escalate a ticket in regards to my refund. These guys are what customer service is all about.

12260725 - ticket number and the conversations I’ve had via DM in regards to obtaining a refund for only receiving speed of up to 10MBPS since signing up in 2019. Email said I would receive max speed of 30MBPS which I have never received. And again recently only told my max speed was 28MBPS when a engineer came out to investigate.

Angeli

‎10-04-2022 12:00 PM
Friend Ignore
Re: Refund
Hi @Nelzy11

Thanks for writing back. We've sent you an email back in 2019 about your NBN Service's Maximum Speed. You were given 3 options there which are the following:

Change Plans and get a refund of $10
Change Providers and get a refund
You can also choose to remain on your current plan

We have not heard back from you; thus, your request for refund cannot be considered.

Shane

‎11-04-2022 06:55 PM
Friend Ignore
In response from your message to one of my colleague. We can confirm that the issue affecting the service has been escalated to our Engineering Team. We will treat this as a complaint and raise this to our Complaints Resolution Team for investigation and assessment for the refund. Updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available. 

Thanks for your response. If you could please look at calls I made around this time. I was advised to stay on this plan when I called in as there was no 30nbn plan that you offered and obviously if chose the 20min plan I would be capped at that. So I elected to stay with the 50nbn plan in order to get the 30mbps as advised in the email that you refer too However, I have never up to this point ever reached the stated 30mbps as advised. As per my original message I was advised by the customer service rep that I have never reached over 10mbps since joining … so not only have I not received anything over 10mbps I have not even received the 30mbps that was supposedly meant to be delivered in my area since joining in 2019. Regardless, you are still not delivering on the 30mbps and I would like this matter escalated. I have also logged a job last week due to really slow internet speeds and then again yesterday 10/04 which has been logged and escalated.

Shane

‎11-04-2022 09:41 PM
Friend Ignore
We will include this to the report, our Engineers tried to contact you earlier today but no avail. Perhaps we can arrange them to contact you tomorrow instead. Could you please confirm your best contact number and preferred time tomorrow? 
Thank you for the response. I would also like noted that I did not receive an update in regards to the initial escalation last week - which a engineer did attend to my house and ran some tests on 7/04. This slow internet has been affecting us for a lengthy period and wasn’t until recently that the internet dropped out and I enquired about this that I was made aware that we were only receiving up to 10mbps and nothing over that since signing up. I would also appreciate if I do not receive calls at an unreasonable time of 8:45-9pm to discuss this matter. I look forward to not only a resolution of internet services but refund for services not delivered.

Shane

‎18-04-2022 05:26 PM
Friend Ignore
Hi,

In response from your message to one of my colleague. We raised this with our Team and now under investigation, expect our Engineers to contact you to discuss the refund details.

Regards,

@Nelzy11 wrote:
Hi, I am wondering when I will get an update in regards to my refund seperate from the internet issues I’ve been having?

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi Nelzy11.

We will treat this as complaint, we raised this to our Complaints Resolution Team for handling and investigation. Expect them to contact you via Email or Phone call once refult for the refund assessment is done.

Regards,

I have just been hung up on by “Derrick” who is supposedly the case manager looking after my case. He is so rude every time he calls and never lets me speak or get my point across and always interrupts. I requested to speak to the team leader which he then proceeded to let our a loud sigh and then act like he couldn’t hear me and hang up - he then called back and when i requested the TL he hung up and sent a text saying he called back which was not true as I was on the phone to TPG. 

I then spoke to Leah who was very helpful and transferred to Cain the senior technician who was very helpful and helped me understand and lodge a complaint as well escalate a ticket in regards to my refund. These guys are what customer service is all about. 

12260725 - ticket number and the conversations I’ve had via DM in regards to obtaining a refund for only receiving speed of up to 10MBPS since signing up in 2019. Email said I would receive max speed of 30MBPS which I have never received. And again recently only told my max speed was 28MBPS when a engineer came out to investigate. 

Angeli 

‎10-04-2022 12:00 PM 
Friend Ignore 
Hi @Nelzy11,  

Thanks for writing back. We've sent you an email back in 2019 about your NBN Service's Maximum Speed. You were given 3 options there which are the following: 

Change Plans and get a refund of $10 
Change Providers and get a refund 
You can also choose to remain on your current plan 

We have not heard back from you; thus, your request for refund cannot be considered. 

Shane 

‎11-04-2022 06:55 PM 
Friend Ignore 
In response from your message to one of my colleague. We can confirm that the issue affecting the service has been escalated to our Engineering Team. We will treat this as a complaint and raise this to our Complaints Resolution Team for investigation and assessment for the refund. Updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available.  

Thanks for your response. If you could please look at calls I made around this time. I was advised to stay on this plan when I called in as there was no 30nbn plan that you offered and obviously if chose the 20min plan I would be capped at that. So I elected to stay with the 50nbn plan in order to get the 30mbps as advised in the email that you refer too However, I have never up to this point ever reached the stated 30mbps as advised. As per my original message I was advised by the customer service rep that I have never reached over 10mbps since joining … so not only have I not received anything over 10mbps I have not even received the 30mbps that was supposedly meant to be delivered in my area since joining in 2019. Regardless, you are still not delivering on the 30mbps and I would like this matter escalated. I have also logged a job last week due to really slow internet speeds and then again yesterday 10/04 which has been logged and escalated. 

Shane 

‎11-04-2022 09:41 PM 
Friend Ignore 
We will include this to the report, our Engineers tried to contact you earlier today but no avail. Perhaps we can arrange them to contact you tomorrow instead. Could you please confirm your best contact number and preferred time tomorrow?  
Thank you for the response. I would also like noted that I did not receive an update in regards to the initial escalation last week - which a engineer did attend to my house and ran some tests on 7/04. This slow internet has been affecting us for a lengthy period and wasn’t until recently that the internet dropped out and I enquired about this that I was made aware that we were only receiving up to 10mbps and nothing over that since signing up. I would also appreciate if I do not receive calls at an unreasonable time of 8:45-9pm to discuss this matter. I look forward to not only a resolution of internet services but refund for services not delivered. 

Shane 

‎18-04-2022 05:26 PM 
Friend Ignore 
Hi,

In response from your message to one of my colleague. We raised this with our Team and now under investigation, expect our Engineers to contact you to discuss the refund details. 

Regards, 

@Nelzy11 wrote: 
Hi, I am wondering when I will get an update in regards to my refund seperate from the internet issues I’ve been having? 

BasilDV

Hi @Nelzy11

Your case manager tried to call you today to no avail.

He sent you an email and you may respond to it for further discussion.

Have a good day!

BasilDV