TPG Community

Get online support

Refund email

Jessicahewitt
Level 3
Hi,

I received the refund email and selected option 1. I’ve noticed my plan has not been downgraded, I have not received a refund and am still being charged for the higher plan. Who can I talk to about this? I did it on the 22nd September and the email said it would take 1 day to process.
8 REPLIES 8
Riezl

Hi @Jessicahewitt , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Jessicahewitt
Level 3
I have sent a PM
Jessicahewitt
Level 3
The plan has been changed, however am I receiving the refund?
BasilDV

Hi @Jessicahewitt

Based on the email, since you chose the Plan change option, the refund will be credited to your TPG account.

This can be used for future payments.

If you want it to be refunded to your bank account, please let us know.

BasilDV

Jessicahewitt
Level 3
Hi basil,

I would like it refunded to my bank
BasilDV

Hi @Jessicahewitt

We'd like to arrange a call from our Accounts team to discuss the process.

Please PM me your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

BasilDV

Jessicahewitt
Level 3
The accounts team have credited the $200 to my tpg account, NOT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT AS REQUESTED! The person I spoke to couldn’t even confirm my bank details over the phone “due to security reasons” but said the $200 would be credited to the bank account that my monthly fee comes out of. I am about to leave tpg, as this is incredibly frustrating!
BasilDV

Hi @Jessicahewitt

We'll chase this with our Accounts team and check if the credit that was applied can be transferred to the bank details on the account.

Updates will be provided once available.

BasilDV