TPG Community

Get online support

Refund for home phone pre-payment after NBN service cancellation

devshangari
Level 2

I have been usnig TPG NBN for over 2 years now, and have decided to cancel my NBN service. I've already emailed the cancellation team about this and have received that my account would be cancelled. 

I would like to request to get a refund of the $20 home phone pre-payment that was taken when I initially subscribed to the service as I have never used the home phone service. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7
sajalm

Hi,

Could you pls send me Private Message with your Name, Customer ID/Username, Address and Contact details so I can assist you.

Regards,

Sajal

sajalm

Hi @devshangari ,

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the details, I have fowarded your issue , one of our team member will contact you .

Regards,

Sajal

devshangari
Level 2

Thanks Sajal for the quick response. I will wait for a team member to reach out to me and the update on this thread.

devshangari
Level 2

Just a quick update:

So, its been almost a week, and I haven't heard back from anyone since. @sajalm Would you be able to follow up with the team and update on this thread.

Thanks,

Dev

David_M

Hi @devshangari 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @devshangari 

I have re-requested a followup callback for you.

Someone should call you within 24hrs.

Thanks,

sajalm

Hi @devshangari ,

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for sending me message.

I will again ask billing to check it for you,

Regards,

Sajal