TPG Community

Get online support

Service disconnected despite sent email 8 days back - Escalations done no reolution

sandeepbura
Level 2

What a Joke!! you guys cancelled the account despite the email i sent on 12th of April and now you don't have the courtesy to call me and provide the update???

Your customer relattion team is a JOKE!! the team member and the manager both were very very rude.. No timeframe given when the service was disconnected by TPG due to their fault. No one contacted me from last 8 days on the escalated issue of Payment gateway not working... and now pretending as you guys helping me out.. rather you guys covering up your own mistakes... most incompetent bunch of employees.. I think that an essential criteria to work at TPG. 

My level of frustration has reached to maximum due to the harrassment by customer service, chat team and customer relations team. I am at the stage of mental breakdown... but No one at TPG gives a **..

sandeepbura
Level 2

Finally the incapable team of TPG get the new account activated but as ususal they couldn't do anything right except to frustrate and harrass the customer more and more. 

NOW THE PLAN WHICH THEY SELECTED IS LOWER THAN WHAT WAS ON MY ACCOUNT.

WHY THE HELL IS IT SUPERFAST AND NOT ULTRAFAST AS IT WAS BEFORE TEH DISCONNECTION MESS-UP YOU GUYS DID... AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE GUYS ARE USELESS TELLING THAT WE HAVE MADE THE REQUEST... 

OH MY GOD I FEEL LIKE IF I TALK TO TPG FOR SOME MORE TIME... I WILL KILL MYSELF... BECAUSE OF THE FRUSTRATION CAUSED BY THEIR CUSTMOMER SERVICE AND CUSTOMER RELATIONS TEAM........ SOMEONE PLEASE TEACH THEM SOME SENSE.........

BasilDV

Hi @sandeepbura

This has been raised and since it is a newly activated account, the change can't be processed as of yet.

Once the system cleared the account, the plan will be updated.

Further updates will be provided by your case manager once available.

BasilDV

sandeepbura
Level 2

fIRSTLY YOU GUYS DISCONNECTED THE SERVICE WRONGLY, THEN YOU GUYS CREATED NEW ACCOUNT AND PROVIDED WRONG PLAN... NOW THE SERVICE ACTIVATED IS COMPLETELY USELESS... NOT GETTING MINIMAL SPEED EVEN..  YOU GUSY ARE STRESSING, FRUSTRATING AND HARRASSING ME AT EVERY STEP... ON TOP OF IT YOU GUYS DON'T PROVIDE ANY TIMEFRAME TO FIX IT. 

YOU GUYS ARE JUST ON MY NERVES AND TRYING TO HARRASS MORE AND MORE.. I ALREADY LOST 2 DAYS OF MY PAY DUE TO YOU GUYS.. AND IF ITS NOT DONE TODAY.. 3 MORE DAYS WILL BE SPOILED... 

I AM AT THE STAGE OF MENTAL BREAKDOWN AND THINKING OF BETTER DO A SUICIDE THAN TALKING TO TPG...

BasilDV

We understand your frustration, but please avoid posting multiple times as we will be forced to ban you in the Community for spamming.

The service has been restored and working within specification.

We are working on updating the NBN upgrading your plan to Ultrafast and you'll receive a notification once done.

BasilDV

sandeepbura
Level 2

Why are you lying that the service is working within specifications. oh sorry, forgot you are also from TPG so, lying is default in your code.

The service you guys have activated... (Not restored) is not usable... the speed is like a dial up speed.. the tracking shows the Installation is still in progress.. and my plan is still wrong...

How many days do you guys take to change the plan which YOU guys selected by MISTAKE to Solve the MESS created by YOU GUYS by DISCONNECTING the service...

Shane

We will relay this to our complaints resolution team handling this case, expect them to contact you via SMS/Call or Email when update becomes available.

Regards,

Why are you lying that the service is working within specifications. oh sorry, forgot you are also from TPG so, lying is default in your code.

The service you guys have activated... (Not restored) is not usable... the speed is like a dial up speed.. the tracking shows the Installation is still in progress.. and my plan is still wrong...

How many days do you guys take to change the plan which YOU guys selected by MISTAKE to Solve the MESS created by YOU GUYS by DISCONNECTING the service...

sandeepbura
Level 2

The installation has completed. At least change the plan to the correct one now..............

sandeepbura
Level 2

when will it be updated????????? Still it is on the old plan and the speed is ridiculously slow..

Angeli

Hi @sandeepbura

I'll chase this up with our Customer Relations Team and have your case officer to get in contact with you today. 

Regards, 

Angeli