TPG Community

Get online support

Service incorrectly cancelled

ajthomas72
Level 2

I have recently changed my mobile plan from heavy usage to medium usage. I received an email stating that this modification will occur on the 1st March 2022. In the meamtime the current service has been cancelled.  I have tried multiple time to get through to customer support to resolve this issue. Even the auto-call back function isn't working and just hangs up.  Can you please restore the mobile phone service before we change service providers. 

3 REPLIES 3
ajthomas72
Level 2

Further to the below, the reference # is 119217XXXX

Ahra_G

Hi @ajthomas72

Checking your account, a Mobile escalation officer is already assigned to monitor your case. A request to reactivate your service has been sent to our Network Team. 

Please allow 1-2 working days for the completion of the reactivation. 

Further updates will be communicated by the assigned officer. 

Feel free to let us know should you require further assistance. 

Note: We have modified your post for privacy and security due to the TPG account detail(s) posted. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Hi @ajthomas72, recent update indicated that your Mobile service has now been reactivated. Despite the setback we hope the resolution has helped in making the experience with TPG a bit better.

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Cheers!