TPG Community

Get online support

Stop billing for home phone and refund us

adslxpha
Level 2

I churned to another isp late last year and TPG have continued to bill my wife's credit card $10/month four times now for a home phone that is no longer with you.  I have called TPG twice and I was assured both times this would be taken care of and the amounts would be refunded.

The card was billed again in February after I called the first time, so I called again around February 21st and I was told the refund will arrive in 3-5 working days.  There is still no refund on March 5th.

2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

Hi @adslxpha

We'd like to confirm and check the account's status. Any chance you can PM us with your TPG account details? 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

0Thielen8
Level 3

@adslxpha wrote:

I churned to another isp late last year and TPG have continued to bill my wife's credit card $10/month four times now for a home phone that is no longer with you.  I have called TPG twice and I was assured both times this would be taken care of and the amounts would be refunded.

KanTime Healthcare

The card was billed again in February after I called the first time, so I called again around February 21st and I was told the refund will arrive in 3-5 working days.  There is still no refund on March 5th.

Hello, It seems that TPG has continued to bill your wife's credit card for a home phone that is no longer with them, even after multiple calls and assurances of a refund. You may need to follow up with TPG again to ensure that the refund is processed promptly.