TPG Community

Get online support

TPG Charged me $219.94 - no response from Finance / DD Accounts?

kwilmott89
Level 2
Hi there, I’m seeking assistance with a billing error that has occurred with TPG.
I signed up on 1st July 2020 for the NBN50 plan for initial cost of $99.99, however - TPG also made a second transaction for $219.94 shortly thereafter, which I’ve disputed with my bank, however am still awaiting resolution.

If this charge isn’t reversed, could I please at least have it credited to my account linked to my NBN plan? The billing team have no transaction on file as the $219.94 charge isn’t associated with my NBN account. They referred to to DDaccounts@tpg.com.au to speak to finance.

I’m seeking a response from finance (whom I’ve already emailed but haven’t had a response from).

Many thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
peter_k

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Regards,
Peter

kwilmott89
Level 2
Hi there, I’m still awaiting resolution of this matter. I was called by a member of TPG finance team on Wednesday 8th July 2020 apologising for the $219.94 charge and that a refund had been initiated with a view of 3-5 days for receipt to the card charged.

I’m still awaiting the funds to arrive. Is it possible to have this escalated? Many thanks in advance.
Ahra_G

Hi @kwilmott89

Apologies for the trouble caused. 

The refund is still in progress and the officer assigned on your case is closely monitoring the progress. 

The officer will surely get in touch as soon as an update becomes available. 

Regards, 

Ahra_G

sjeliyelp
Level 2

This is why forcing customer to store their credit card information on your system is backwards. Join 2020 and just send a ** invoice with bpay details and stop storing customers' important information on the back end of your customer facing My Account website that hasn't changed since 2005