TPG Compensation

SOLVED Go to solution
Shell
Level 2
Like many other TPG customers, I was emailed in March about my refund. I agreed to change plans and accepted the refund. I was told I would get it by the end of March. It didn’t come. I emailed TPG and was told it would be there by mid April. It didn’t come. I emailed TPG and was told they were in the process of finalizing payment and I would get it soon. It didn’t come. I have emailed the ACCC and I am waiting on their reply as it can take up to 15 business days. I read a document yesterday which states that by the 4th May, TPG needs to provide the ACCC with details of how many customers were affected and the amount of compensation that has been paid. There are a few forums I have been following and I have not seen any comments from anyone stating they have been paid yet. I would like to know when I will be getting this money?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @Shell,

Good news!

Refund has been processed last 3rd of May.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Dear @Shell,

Welcome to the community!

I went ahead and pulled up your account using your community details.

We apologise the refund wasn’t provided during our initial estimated timeframe. The compensation process is quite complex and we are processing refunds in batches rather than individually. We have included your refund in an upcoming refund batch which should be within the next week. Thank you for your patience during this time.

Regards,

Shell
Level 2
Hi Shane,
Thanks for replying.

Are you able to give me a date when I can expect the payment to be made? I think saying that it ‘should come sometime in the next week’ is quite vague.
Shane

Hi @Shell,

You're welcome. At the moment I do not have information about the specific date. I will be keeping a close eye on your case and will provide you with updates where possible.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @Shell,

Good news!

Refund has been processed last 3rd of May.

Cheers!