TPG Community

Get online support

TPG "optional" modem is not optional

pjac1997
Level 2

Hi

Not sure if this happens to anyone else but TPG keeps charging me modems that I dont ask for. Everytime I relocate I tick "no" to the optional modem. Yet, for whatever reason,my request gets ignored.

Customer service is usually a miss. A tired apology coupled with a delayed credit on my account is the best I can get. They also sign off by talking up their modem's quality but frankly their inventory isn't exactly top-of-the-line. It's okay for small households but don't really cater for larger homes that carry multiple devices and need greater wifi range.

Anyways, I have a feeling I'm not alone here but would love some community confirmation.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @pjac1997 , we take a genuine interest to all our customer feedback and we'll make sure to pass this on internally. We'd also like to take a look at your account to better understand what happened.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community