TPG Community

Get online support

TPG soft locked

Really929292
Level 2

So originally I tried to port my number from optus as the contract was ending. 5 times I was disconnected from their line. 

Now its a total disaster that i'm honestly considering possible legal action,

So I have home internet and 2 phones with tpg. the number I couldnt finish porting because of tpg disconnecting 100% of the time has now resulted with me not getting texts from my optus number, which conveniently is the only way I can verify literally all 3 of my login devices for payment and stuff with tpg. 

So I cant get into any of my f** accounts. 

I'm just ready to port again at this point, If i call you just disconnect the line, I cannot login because the number didnt get ported on time. We need a fix soon or I have to sign with another company,

10 REPLIES 10
BasilDV

Hi @Really929292 

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to resolve this.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

Really929292
Level 2

Sent message, awaiting reply

BasilDV

Hi @Really929292 

While we are checking the account, please fill up the information below to complete the verification.

First name: xxxx
Last name: xxxx
Phone number: xxxx
Username / email address: xxxx
Are you the account holder?: Yes/No
Date of birth: xxx

BasilDV

Really929292
Level 2

Sent in private message as info is to personal for public

My main goal at the moment is to switch the verification code to my second phone as I do not have incoming text access from first phone 

Really929292
Level 2

The link you sent lead nowhere. So im still stuck out of my account.

If TPG believes in making money, why am I locked out of my account because you cannot change the verify number to my current number?

If your not going to help me recover my account, then you should probably tell your stock holders you no longer pursue making money.

BasilDV

Hi @Really929292

If you are not able to open the link, we'll resend it via PM again.

BasilDV

Really929292
Level 2

I already opened the link and followed through. link said it'd get back to me and it didnt, so its a dead end.

BasilDV

Kindly provide the reference number you've received after completing the form @Really929292 

Send it via private message.

BasilDV

Really929292
Level 2

I did not recieve any reference number after completing it 2 days ago.