TPG Community

Get online support

TPG scam? - getting billed after service deactivation. can you pls deactivate my phone number? i had requested it 3 wee

ao
Level 2
Level 2

TPG scam? - getting billed after service deactivation.

can you pls deactivate my phone number? i had requested it 3 weeks back and i am still getting billed and it's still active.

account is 1200803334

I have been on the phone for hours multiple times a day and no one picks up.

I spoke to your rep on the phone regarding the cancellation of Phone xxxx. Looks like she didn't do her job apart from being a salesperson asking me to transfer the phone number to my uncle's aunties, and cousins.  Please be professional and resolve this ASAP.

get in touch ASAP and resolve my issue. else I will complaint to the communication ombudsman.

News channels are free to use the above text.

11 REPLIES 11
Angeli

Hi @ao

Welcome to TPG Community! 

Let us have your TPG mobile number or account number via private message and we'll take it from there.

Regards,

Angeli

njbaulch
Level 2

Me too, also started in April last year!

I have two registered phones so it interrupts me twice a month for no good reason.

BasilDV

Hi @njbaulch

We'll check on what we can arrange for your.

Kindly send your account details via private message.

BasilDV

melmaxwell
Level 2

Please can you turn this off for my account as well? Its very annoying! Thanks!

Angeli

Hi @melmaxwell

Welcome to TPG Community! 

I'll have this attended by one of our mobile support staff. Send us a PM with your TPG customer ID. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

AdamG
Level 2

Me too.

And I can't see any way to send private message.I don't see any "Send Message" button next to the Moderators name in their profile... see screenhot attached.

AdamG
Level 2

Can'tr see way to send PM to BasilDV either:

tpg2.gif

Shane

Hi @AdamG ,

The Private Message feature will be unlocked once your community log-in reaches Level 2.

Regards,

Me too.

And I can't see any way to send private message.I don't see any "Send Message" button next to the Moderators name in their profile... see screenhot attached.

sue17
Level 2

I would also like to have the notifications turned off. I spent 40 minutes on the phone to TPG, only to be told it wasn't possible because they were auto generated! There only solution was to block text messages from TPG! I mean, really? then i can't receive the 1 time codes required to log in. So stupid.

As i have my 2 sons phones on my account, i am literally bombarded with the notifications, the first 3 telling me payment is due soon, then more telling me they are paid. As the 3 plans were stared at seperate times, i recieve 6 a month. They drive me insane. I am about to change mobile provider because of this issue. 

I would love to be contacted by someone within TPG who can actually turn off these hugely annoying notification.