TPG Community

Get online support

Two SIM orders with different order statuses

hos_au
Level 2

I ordered two SIM cards (new number) over the phone on Sunday. She said two seperate accounts will need to be created for some reason.

1. Order#1 is in the "Order Accepted" state and payment has been deducted from my bank - No update on dispatch.

2. Order#2 is in the "Order Received" state but payment has been deducted from my bank - did not receive invoice or update or dispatch.

Why the difference in the order state even though they were ordered together on the same day and paid on the same day?

I can see other users on this forum complaining about not receiving SMS and other issues with their call connection. All this is beginning to worry me. If my SIM's have not been dispatched, am I able to CANCEL MY ORDER and get a refund.

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Ahra_G

Hi @hos_au

Let's have a look at the status of both orders. Please send in the order numbers via PM to get more info about the SIM orders. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

hos_au
Level 2

@Ahra_G wrote:

Hi @hos_au

Let's have a look at the status of both orders. Please send in the order numbers via PM to get more info about the SIM orders. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Your system wont let me

hos_au
Level 2

@Ahra_GMessage sent

hos_au
Level 2

I received only one email stating that my SIM was dispatched. Can someone please confirm if both orders were dispatched together and if tracking is available?

Angeli

Hi @hos_au

The email notification should indicate the tracking number when the SIM gets sent out for delivery. You should receive 2 separate emails for your 2 new mobile numbers. Let us know should you have further clarifications. 

Regards, 

Angeli