TPG Community

Get online support

Two accounts, logging in to Community

peter3193
Level 3

I have two TPG NBN accounts for different locations in two states. I have a different name for each account. I want to be able to log in to Community using either acount since some issues are state-related. I thought I was doing this successfully until recently. Now I can only log in using one account name, not the other. I use only one email address to reset the password but this only resets the one account login that already works. How do I solve this? 

4 REPLIES 4
orbistat
Level 8

Try deleting your temporary internet files, cookies and cache.

BasilDV

Good day @peter3193,

Did you use 2 different emails upon registration of the said accounts or did you only use 1 email address for both accounts?

Kind regards,

peter3193
Level 3

@@BasilDV wrote: Did you use 2 different emails upon registration of the said accounts or did you only use 1 email address for both accounts?

No, I used the one email address. That is likely the problem but it did all work for a while so I don't know what has happened. Nor do I know now how to resolve it.

Ahra_G

Hi @peter3193

I was able to check your NBN accounts and it showed one email address registered on both. I understand that you want to access both accounts using one Community username however, the system will only allow one username per one email address registered. 

Simply put, if you need assistance in the future, you may just let us know which type of service or in which state you're having issues or need help with and we should be able to assist you accordingly. That's way easier rather than you creating 2 usernames, with 2 different email address that you need to remember. 

You may check this link as a guide: TPG Community Terms of Service 

Cheers!