TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to Access Account

dazzer
Level 2

Hi Guys, unable to logon to update Credit card details, have spoken to support multiple times, they said it has been fixed, and will take a few days to update, however it hasnt worked. I now cannot send or recieve emails with my mail account.  Have tried ringing today, and sat on hold for over an hour, and gave up. Can someone please help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

tpg error.png

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @dazzer

We'd like to check on this further and assist you with the account log in.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG account details.

BasilDV

dazzer
Level 2

This is getting beyond a joke now, i have spoken to the call centre about 5 times now, have uploaded my drivers license, and my picture, have had confirmation of this and was told my account will be accessable in 2-3 days, however it is still not working, my credit card has now expired as i have been trying to get you guys to fix this problem since the start of december, i now cannot pay my bill as i cannot log in to change my credit card number, fix this problem - it is laughable that something so simple as adding my mobile number again to an account that i have held for over 15 years is so difficult.

BasilDV

Hi @dazzer

Do you have a reference number of the request?

We'd like to fast track it with our Privacy team.

BasilDV

dazzer
Level 2

Hi, and Merry Christmas!

No, i don't have a reference number.

It appears the problem is caused from you guys updating all the accounts to require a mobile number for security reasons, and i have had this account since dial up days.  For some reason my mobile is no longer attached to it - and now i cannot log in or do anything,