TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to call, browse the Internet, etc

IMULYA01
Level 2

Hi All, I am not able to make a call, browser the Internet, send SMS messages since this morning. Does anyone have the same issue? When I tried to call, I got a message saying: "your account balance is insufficient to make this call, please check your balance online by logging in on our website, or contact our support team..."

I was able to make a phone call last night without any issue. I am not owing TPG anything, and my bill is always paid through direct debit.

4 REPLIES 4
IMULYA01
Level 2

LOL. I just called 131423 and spent 44 minutes on the phone with that annoying music and the call got disconnected. Typical TPG. Not happy here!

adslpstl
Level 2

Reboot your modem.  I was on hold forever and after speaking to a consultant that passed me around then said they would call back, which never happened, I just rebooted my PC and modem.  All good now.

Shane

Hey @IMULYA01,

Sad to learn that you're having issues with the service. Our Team recently receiving a high volume of calls, we'd like to take this opportunity to fix this, to better understand the situation send ua your account details (Customer ID/Username).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

LOL. I just called 131423 and spent 44 minutes on the phone with that annoying music and the call got disconnected. Typical TPG. Not happy here!

Shane

Hey, @adslpstl

Glad to know that the service is now working. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Reboot your modem.  I was on hold forever and after speaking to a consultant that passed me around then said they would call back, which never happened, I just rebooted my PC and modem.  All good now.