TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to log into account dashboard

ta
Level 3
Level 3

I'm unable to log into my dashboard. I get a message pop-up saying "Something has gone wrong. You will be redirected to the homepage. Please try again later." and then it gets me back to the original page.

Although I tried using Firefox and Chome, both gives the same behaviors.

Regards,

22 REPLIES 22
mowain55
Level 2

I get the same, have you found a fix?

Shane

Hi @ta ,

Are you still having issues with the log-in of your 'My account' ? Could you post a screenshot of the error message on this thread?

Regards,

Shane

Hi @mowain55 ,

Can you post a screenshot of the error message on this thread when you try to log-in?

Regards,

I get the same, have you found a fix?

mowain55
Level 2

image.png

Shane

Hi @mowain55

What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? Could you flick me a message with your details?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

tybsi
Level 2

Hi,

The same thing is happening to me. I haven't been able to log in for the last three days.

I can see that quite a few Users have logged this issue in the Community but can't see any resolutions being posted. I've also reached out to the Help Desk, via email, but haven't had any response whatsoever.

It may be a co-incidence, but since the last time I logged in successfully on 11/09/2023, the transfer of email accounts to TMC started on 15/09/2023.

Do you have an update on what is happening?

BasilDV

Hi @tybsi 

We'd like to check on your account and see what we can do to restore your access.

Please send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

brentons152
Level 3

Exactly the same issue here guys.

I have 2 Mobile phones on TPG.

Attempted to login directly using my mobile phone number.

Used every format I could think of, nothing worked.

Please advise how to fix.

Regards, Brenton

BasilDV

Hi @brentons152

If your mobile number is not working, you must use your customer ID number to access your mobile account.

If you don't recall your account information, please contact our Accounts Team.

You can phone them at 1300 993 011 or send us a private message with your account information, and we'll see what we can do for you.

BasilDV