TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to update credit card details after card expiry

SOLVED Go to solution
Jinwoo
Level 2
The credit card used for my automatic monthly billing has expired. I have attempted to update my payment details through TPG's website but despite entering the correct details multiple times I keep recieving error messages saying I have not entered the correct details.

I've had no issue making other online and in person payments with any of the cards, only with TPG.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @Jinwoo 

We'd like to raise this issue with our Accounts team to help us update your payment details.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @Jinwoo 

We'd like to raise this issue with our Accounts team to help us update your payment details.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

Level 3

Same problem. Have tried twice to update credit card expiry date.

Card number is same - just new expiry date.

Error msg both times.

Shane

Hi @6727296 ,

Let us help update the payment details on file, could you shoot us a PM with your details so we can coordinate this with our Accounts team?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Same problem. Have tried twice to update credit card expiry date.

Card number is same - just new expiry date.

Error msg both times.

Level 3

I think I sent a PM but can't see it anywhere.

Will try again.

Level 3

All good now, thank you Shane.

Have sent you a PM.

hiyasall
Level 2

Re: Update Contact & Payment Details

A payment was rejected because my card details had changed.  TPG sent me an about this.  The link provided by TPG to update payment details provides the following information:

"OOPS!
We can't seem to find the page you are looking for."

Logging into my account today, I was unable to update payment details with errror:

"At least one contact number is needed" 

Entered my card details several times, and correctly, and my contact number is also shown on this page correctly.  Though there is no option to enter contact detail in then Payment Details section.

I did find a number to update details via phone. 

Shane

Hi @hiyasall ,

Let me help coordinate this with our accounts team and have them contact you to assist us updating the payment details.

Could you flick me a message with your details?

Regards,

Re: Update Contact & Payment Details

A payment was rejected because my card details had changed.  TPG sent me an about this.  The link provided by TPG to update payment details provides the following information:

"OOPS!
We can't seem to find the page you are looking for."

Logging into my account today, I was unable to update payment details with errror:

"At least one contact number is needed" 

Entered my card details several times, and correctly, and my contact number is also shown on this page correctly.  Though there is no option to enter contact detail in then Payment Details section.

I did find a number to update details via phone.