TPG Community

Get online support

Used my data plan in 1 day!!!

MelissaW2088
Level 2
Apparently I used my data plan in 1 day and was told I have to upgrade. I worked 3.5 hours from home on the computer and my children were watching Netflix. I’m confused how a $29 plan data can be used in one day. Can’t get through to the phone lines. Even waited for 1 hour on hold before I gave up. I now have no choice but to upgrade my plan so I can work from home. How do I upgrade my plan now as I have a work report due.
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @MelissaW2088

We hope that you and your family are safe. In light of the COVID19 situation, we are fully committed in taking heightened precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our staffs. TPG’s telephone support team members are now transitioning to work from home set-up to lessen the exposure and chance of contracting the virus. We appreciate your patience as you may experience longer wait times.

Aside from calling our phone support, you can also reach us through chat, e-mail and TPG Community, all of which can be found at https://tpg.com.au/support/contact.

Based on your description, the 10GB data plan is not sufficient in your household.

In upgrading to the next plan, we've created an article that will guide on how to process it online : Changing NBN Plans through My Account

Here's another article that will Guide you into choosing the best TPG NBN Plan.

BasilDV