TPG Community

Get online support

Why is the 'other services' portal not working?? "Something has gone wrong. You will be redirected to the homepage."

em777
Level 2

I keep getting "Something has gone wrong. You will be redirected to the homepage. Please try again later." whenever I try to go to my 'other services' portal to make a payment for my data but it hasn't been working for months now. This has been really fustrating now. I've tried resetting my password, using my phone number (doesn't let me login with phone number). How do I access it. TPG needs to fix their trash website.

7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @em777 

You'll get the said error message when you try to access your Mobile Account using your Internet Account login.

Please login using your Mobile Account username and customer ID number in order to be directed to the correct page.

BasilDV

em777
Level 2
How do I know what my mobile account username or customer ID is?
BasilDV

Hi @em777 

A notification was sent to the registered email address on the account.

If you can't locate it, just send us a private message with your account details and we'll see how can we help.

BasilDV

FayeBouro
Level 2
Is it working for you now? I have the same problem
BasilDV

Hi @FayeBouro 

If you are trying to access your mobile account from your TPG internet login, then you'll get the message.

You need to access your mobile account using its own username or customer ID number to login.

BasilDV

29jcarlota
Level 2
I’m having the same error message and I can’t access the other account to pay my balance even though all my cards were updates. For some reason tog keeps saying my payments are unsuccessful despite having money in my cards and up to date details
Aubrey

Hi @29jcarlota, what type of services do you have with us? Were you able to successfully access these accounts before?

You can send us a PM with your details and we'll look into it.