Wrong Address

fluggerasted
Level 2

TPG TERRIBLE, TPG WORTHLESS, TPG AWFUL, TPG HOPELESS, TPG WOEFUL, TPG LOUSY, TPG USELESS, TPG PATHETIC BEYOND BELIEF, TPG A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME, TPG DREADFUL, TPG ATROCIOUS, TPG  ABOMINABLE, TPG GARBAGE, TPG AVOID.

Does this company even want to solve customer problems? I have wasted hours of my life on hold to a bunch of bunnies with screens who can do nothing useful and seem to have no way of escalating the problem to anyone who can. Three times I have done this and three times got exactly the same result. Made the mistake of trying to take up the offer of wireless broadband on an existing NBN account. When I got emails confirming the change, the right contact address is listed but the wrong installation address--a random address I have nothing to do with. Rang up to change it--new password, user name, order is cancelled, new order made--exactly the same wrong address. And again--the same thing. And again. And now emails to say wireless modem has been delivered--to the wrong address.

I would cancel my account but strongly bet the cancellation would be for the wrong address. So I can only go with this Kafkaesque nightmare and tell everyone I can that TPG IS SH#T!!!

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @fluggerasted

Thanks for raising this to our attention.

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to turn your experience around.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV