TPG Community

Get online support

You flat out lied!

simonandnick
Level 3

After almost two months of a weak signal you finally sent Telstra to change our sockets over to fix the issue yesterday. Now our signal has dropped from a pathetic 3.5Mbps to an unusable 0.5Mbps. I have spoken to the helpdesk and again, waiting for your technicians to address the issue, fine.

But to rub salt in the wound I find you have billed me today (12th).

I have a txt from you from late November telling me that you would make a billing adjustment of my bill from the 3rd of the month to the 18th of the month and give me that 15 days free for the ongoing inconveinience. 

I raised this issue with billing dept when I was charged on the 12th of Dec and they said they would look into it. Here we are a month later and you are charging me a week earlier than you said you would.

WE ARE SUPPOSSED TO BE BILLED ON THE 18TH OF THE MONTH - YOUR WORDS - THAT I HAVE IN A TXT - AND YOU CONTINUE TO CHEAT ME OUT OF A WEEKS BILLING!!!!

I will be contacting the Ombudsman next week, this is simple corporate fraud!

In disgust,

Simon.

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @simonandnick,

TPG is a prepaid service, as part of our billing system’s automation, we charge 7 days before the next billing cycle.

The 15 days of free service were already applied on the 3rd of December to 18th of December. You'll notice the change of your billing cycle if you will be able to check your invoice via online on "My Account".

In regards to the technical issue, we are aware that you were able to reach our Tech team and the case is now being handled by our Engineering team for further assessment. An assigned Engineer will be in touch once an update is available.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV