TPG Community

Get online support

You took money

jiseonyun
Level 2
I already applied for a move last month. Now I'm using your nbn service. But the internet cost of the previous address was withdrawn today. Shouldn't you automatically cancel your previous Internet connection when you apply for a move? I want to cancel the internet connection of the previous address and refund it again.
5 REPLIES 5
Angeli

Hi @jiseonyun

Welcome to TPG Community! 

If the relocation of your service is confirmed as completed, the service on the old address will automatically cancel. Let me have your customer ID number or username and I'll give it a quick assessment.

Thanks,

Angeli

jiseonyun
Level 2

hi 
My old ID is ********. 
But I have created another account for moving. 
Current ID is ********. 
Thanks. I hope you solve problem quickly. 

Angeli

Hi @jiseonyun

I have edited your response and removed the 2 usernames. I will have our Cancel Team to address the immediate termination and assess the refund tomorrow as their office is already close for today. An officer will be in contact with you should there be an additional information required from your end. If you wish to make a follow up, feel free to send me a message. 

Regards, 

Angeli

jiseonyun
Level 2

I’m sorry. I think you were confused. 
I’m using your internet now. So I want to remain ********. You have to remove just ********. For *** *** Thorpe Avenue Liberty Grove. Thanks. Now I moved to Perth. Thanks.

Angeli

Hi @jiseonyun

I understand that you are cancelling the old FTTB service you had with your previous address. 

Cheers!