TPG Community

Get online support

Your billing is an absolute mess as is your website

BadService1
Level 2

Needed to update my payment details as I had attempted fraud on my card.

Updated successfully on the first page when you log-in (you have deducted $1 from my account so it was obviously successful). However it says I need to manually pay my current bills. There is no where to do this on the first screen. 

When I click on on the 'Looking for other services link' it takes me to an updated website page which has my old card details still. Under payment details there is no where to update my card. I also can't 'make a payment' as the option is to debit the card details on file!

I can't call the 1300 number because you've blocked my account so I can't make or receive calls. 

Reading all other comments on here, looks like this is a mess for everyone, so perhaps sort out your website before cutting people's accounts. 

2 REPLIES 2
BadService1
Level 2

OMG gets worse, rang to sort it out. They made me put my card details through again (which I did and they debited the test $1 again (so now for the third time). I asked if they can debit the outstanding amount which has blocked my account. They said it will just happen automatically. It hasn't. Logged in online again, and on the updated webpage it still  has my old card details. 

This is ridiculous, I can't use my blocked phone so have to keep borrowing phones to try sort this out!

Shane

Hey, BadService1.

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd love to help rectify the billing issue affecting the service. To better understadn the situation, send us a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

OMG gets worse, rang to sort it out. They made me put my card details through again (which I did and they debited the test $1 again (so now for the third time). I asked if they can debit the outstanding amount which has blocked my account. They said it will just happen automatically. It hasn't. Logged in online again, and on the updated webpage it still  has my old card details. 

This is ridiculous, I can't use my blocked phone so have to keep borrowing phones to try sort this out!