TPG Community

Get online support

forwarding tpg emails to Gmail

sjmaiden
Level 2

I requested tpg to forward my emails to my Gmail account, however, this has not been the case. I have had no correspondence from tpg. I was told on the phone by a TPG call worker that this was a possiblity.

I understand I need to set up the import at the Gmail setting end but as I go to configure the tpg details it tells me that it is not "authenticated". Is this due to my tpg account being closed?

After many years with TPG it is a very disappointing way to finish the relationship. I would stay with TPG if they offered NBN in my area. Moved to satellite internet.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @sjmaiden ,

Thanks for raising this to us. You may directly raise this to our postmaster by sending emails to postmaster@tpg.com.au

Regards,

@sjmaiden wrote:

I requested tpg to forward my emails to my Gmail account, however, this has not been the case. I have had no correspondence from tpg. I was told on the phone by a TPG call worker that this was a possiblity.

I understand I need to set up the import at the Gmail setting end but as I go to configure the tpg details it tells me that it is not "authenticated". Is this due to my tpg account being closed?

After many years with TPG it is a very disappointing way to finish the relationship. I would stay with TPG if they offered NBN in my area. Moved to satellite internet.

Any assistance would be appreciated.