TPG Community

Get online support

pathetic customer service and support

haydos333
Level 2

No internet for almost two weeks - called multiple times - wait on hold 30 mins, 45min, get hung up on, get told "too busy, call back later", currently been on hold over 2hrs today still no resolution.
Have submitted support tickets on the app - no response, have submitted messages via messenger - no response. Now after having no internet at home, my mobile data has been used to compensate - now getting data usage alert - spoke to 'mobile department' to request extra data to cover while waiting for TPG tech support to fix the issue - told to get in touch with the 'NBN department' - put me through to that section - on hold for 2 hrs currently with no answer... This is absolutely bullsh*t.
I have tried all avenues of contact with no response... what is a customer supposed to do now?

2 REPLIES 2
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address and mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Hi haydos333,
We have already booked nbn technician to investigate your no sync issue, We have also sent SMS to you on 9/5/2020 at 3:04PM and you also confirmed as well for below appointment time by replying SMS.
Appointment time slot: Wednesday, 13 May 2020, between 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. 
Regards
JayeshP9.