SOLVED Go to solution
Mvud
Level 2
Tried unsuccessfully to get my telstra nbn switched to TPG, after speaking to 6 TPG customer service staff who were not able to assist me I eventually told them to cancel the order and I'll stay with telstra.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @Mvud

We'd like to try and make a difference to turn your experience around.

Please shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number for us to check the account and review the notes if there's a missing piece and making your 3rd party device work with our service.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @Mvud

We'd like to try and make a difference to turn your experience around.

Please shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number for us to check the account and review the notes if there's a missing piece and making your 3rd party device work with our service.

BasilDV

Mvud
Level 2

xxxxxxx

BasilDV

Hi @Mvud

I've reviewed the notes and learned that the modem/router is not reflecting or not getting any signal from the NBN server.

Also, you've advised to our Tech team that the DSL light was off.

We might need to escalate the case to our Engineers for further investigation, but the account is already inactive. Do you want to reinstate the account for us to lodged the issue?

BasilDV

Mvud
Level 2
BasilDV
I didn't tell your team the DSL light was off it was a solid green.Your technician I spoke to yesterday advised me to plug the DSL cable into the LAN socket ??????? I was a technician at telstra for 20 years and currently am working on the N2P with NBN and never have I heard of plugging the DSL Cable into a lan socket on the modem. I have used Telstra as an ISP for over 6 years, with no real issues, I am just concerned that the level of service and negative experience with TPG trying to connect as a new customer it would be a nightmare trying to resolve any future technical issues I may have and I cannot afford to have any issues as I do work from home

BasilDV

Hi @Mvud

There might be some misunderstanding when you spoke to our staff.

The said advise was needed for us to test the continuity and make sure that the modem/router can be detected through the line.

If you are still willing to proceed with your NBN service with us, we'll have a senior technician to call you and check your service further.

Just send your contact details (preferred time and best number) via PM for us to arrange it for you.

BasilDV