TPG Community

Get online support

3 weeks of internet not working called company more than 10times still not fixed amazing

kms001001
Level 2

Called company up to ask for a technician visit then I was told to wait for a call. Did not get a single call so called up the company again and same thing happens. It has been like this for 3 weeks already. Do something please. If i do not get any call by tomorrow, gonna change the provider. Frustrating as. 

If you see this, email me asap pls or reply 

4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @kms001001 we are sorry to know that you are having issues with the service and we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. We value you as our customer and we'd like to check what can be done to turn things around.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

kms001001
Level 2

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. We had a technician came over and get it all sorted and turned out that we never received the new modem for the Fibre line and the technician requested for a new modem to be sent but just to make sure, could you please look into it and make sure it gets delivered?

Thank you

kms001001
Level 2

As soon as possible because it has been more than 3 weeks already we have not be bale to use the internet since the change to fibre line as the first technician who came to install did not mention and just said it would work in couple of days... 

Riezl

Thank you for the info and we apologise for the trouble.Please send us your TPG account details via PM so we can look into this. We will wait for your PM.