TPG Community

Get online support

3rd day the internet is still broken

zeroarst
Level 3

Area: Longridge St, Macgregor.

The internet has gone ** for 3 days. I checked NBN status page it always says

Network degradation may impact your connection

We are investigating network degradation in your area. Your service may experience a partial or total loss of connectivity. Restoration is underway.

For more information please contact your service provider.

There is no plan for when can be fixed. I keep receiving message says the internet issue is resovled, but it is not. Tried countless time rebooting for the NBN box and router, no luck.

This is really unacceptable.

7 REPLIES 7
Ahra_G

Hi @zeroarst,

We've done a quick test on the line and have detected that the internet is working, although we can see that it is unstable at the moment. 

Network Performance Advice NBN has identified a performance issue with one or more of the impacted services and will be proactively undertaking optimisation activities to work and resolve the issue within a prompt timeframe.

During the proactive maintenance, customers may experience a partial or total loss of connectivity. Most service impacting work will occur once, however it is possible some work will occur consecutively during the window.

I would recommend to still continue checking the NBN Status Page. Once the restoration is completed and you are still experiencing issues, feel free to let us know. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

zeroarst
Level 3

I found once it loses connection, I reboot the NBN box, it will work. But use it a while will lose connection again. Could you think any possible reason? Or nothing to do with that, it is just NBN Network degradation?

Ahra_G

That workaround may work in the meantime, @zeroarst. 

However as advised by NBN Co, you may continue to experience partial to total loss of connection until the maintenance is completed. 

-Ahra_G

zeroarst
Level 3

4th day, still not stable......I am WFH and I need the internet...

zeroarst
Level 3

I was told I could possible get a outage kit, please intruct how to do it.

Shane

We chased this to our Engineering Team to prioritise this case, at the moment we are still awaiting feedback from the NBNCo. 

4th day, still not stable......I am WFH and I need the internet...

BasilDV

Hi @zeroarst

We are glad to say that the service has been fixed and stable for more than a day now.

Have a good day.

BasilDV