5G Broadband Enquiry

Level 2
6 months ago I signed upto TPG 5G broadband as it was "available" in my area.. However once I connected it, I was getting close to no speed and had to cancel and go back to NBN.

Can you guys check if this issue is still ongoing and if 5G broadband is still not available please? Area is 11-27 Cliff Rd Epping 2122.

Please do a proper check.. i know 5g broadband is "available" for signup but I want to know if the connection issue has been fixed before signing up.

Many thanks
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @7061007 ,

Let us help check this with our Team. Could you shoot us a PM with your details to better understand the situation and coordinate this with our Engineering Team.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

6 months ago I signed upto TPG 5G broadband as it was "available" in my area.. However once I connected it, I was getting close to no speed and had to cancel and go back to NBN.

Can you guys check if this issue is still ongoing and if 5G broadband is still not available please? Area is 11-27 Cliff Rd Epping 2122.

Please do a proper check.. i know 5g broadband is "available" for signup but I want to know if the connection issue has been fixed before signing up.

Many thanks