TPG Community

Get online support

5G Home boardband Can not connect to internet

SOLVED Go to solution
nathantc10
Level 2

Hi,

Recently had a failed payment and did not notice, service was down due to it. On Tue (22 Mar) payment has been made and on my account it shows 0 amount owing for 2 days but I am still unable to connect to the internet, mind to explain what happened? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Angeli

Hi @nathantc10

Can you please check again your service if it has been restored? Your new cycle has already commenced here. 

Regards, 

Angeli

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Angeli

Hi @nathantc10

Let me please have your TPG account number via private message and I'll take care of it. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

nathantc10
Level 2

I have sent you my client id, please check

nathantc10
Level 2

Hi, I have restarted my modem for a few times and I still cant connect to the internet, please sort this out as I really need the internet service to be back online. Thanks

Angeli

Hi @nathantc10

I have escalated your service restoration with the relevant team that handles such issue. I will be in touch again once I hear back from them. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards, 

Angeli

nathantc10
Level 2

Hi Angeli,

Have you hear anything back from the team? It has been 3 days and I still can not access to internet this is getting outrageous

Angeli

Hi @nathantc10

Can you please check again your service if it has been restored? Your new cycle has already commenced here. 

Regards, 

Angeli