TPG Community

Get online support

5G broadband -outage confirmed and still not resolved

yevonong1
Level 2
Hello,
I have had my 5G broadband internet not working at normal speed for nearly 2 weeks. Most times I am getting 6mps speed, and not even able to get internet access and streaming is almost not possible or patchy at best. I was told by customer service that there was an outage in my area but this has been going on for nearly 2 weeks. They have done tests but no one has provided me with an outcome or solution. Tpg have not offered me any solution to this issue which is unacceptable. I am paying 50mps speed and getting 6mps. I have been tethering from my phone since then and still tpg are unable to provide a solution. I still have to work from home and I can not stream any of my tv subscriptions at a decent and uninterrupted speed. This is unacceptable service from tpg where they 1) have not give me prior warning me of this outage affecting my area 2) have not provided me a feasible and satisfactory solution. I don’t not need another tpg rep to tell me how to reset my router or move my router to another location. If this does not resolved in the next 2 days I will need to escalate this matter and will consider changing to another provider who can provide me with a service I need.
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @yevonong1

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what's the latest update regarding the outage in your area.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV