SOLVED Go to solution
Michaelnewham
Level 2

When will the TPG 5g broadband be available

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David_M

Hi @Michaelnewham 

The TPG and VODAFONE merger is set to be ratified by the end of June.

I would assume with the resources of the excellent VODAFONE mobile network, combined with the trusted TPG land network, that some great combination deals may start to be offered soon.

Keep checking the TPG webiste for updates.

regards,

David_M

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
David_M

Hi @Michaelnewham 

The TPG and VODAFONE merger is set to be ratified by the end of June.

I would assume with the resources of the excellent VODAFONE mobile network, combined with the trusted TPG land network, that some great combination deals may start to be offered soon.

Keep checking the TPG webiste for updates.

regards,

David_M

dharmesh1977
Level 2

Hi,

My experience with 5G is not good. My premises is 236m away from 5g tower and it's not working. 

I am working from home and I moved to 5G as NBN plan their maintenance during peak hour and there is 

an outage once a month. Currently, I am without internet for the last 3 days. It is not reliable.

Customer support is minimal. 

Shane

Hi @dharmesh1977,

Sad to learn that you're having issues with 5G home broadband service, I'd love to help get to the bottom of this. To better understand the stiuation please send me a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file). Also include your best contact number and preferred time. We'll have one of our Technicians to contact you for real-time test and investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi,

My experience with 5G is not good. My premises is 236m away from 5g tower and it's not working. 

I am working from home and I moved to 5G as NBN plan their maintenance during peak hour and there is 

an outage once a month. Currently, I am without internet for the last 3 days. It is not reliable.

Customer support is minimal.