5g Home Boradband

judithkaelin
Level 2

I have had the 5G Home Broadband since August 2021 and am not happy at all.  The service keeps dropping out on a very constant basis.  I have tried moving the modem around - to no avail.  I work from home and depend on the internet and when it keeps dropping out it is of no use to me and I am paying good money to have no service.  I also have Netfliix and as this uses the internet I watch any type of show normally in 5-10 minute increments and then I have to wait for the signal to catch up.

I am very unhappy with this service and explained this to the staff on a number of occasions they just tell me that because it is 5G it is very changeable.  Can anyone give me any suggestions as to getting this thing to work properly

2 REPLIES 2
Aubrey

Hi judithkaelin, check out this article for other troubleshooting steps that can be of help.

5G Home Broadband - Troubleshooting Speed issues

If you need further assistance, send us a private message with your details so we can take a closer look at your connection.

Regards,

Aubrey

shahimsen
Level 2

Hi I am having the same problem currently, just wanted to find out if your issue has been resolved, and if yes how did u you tackle it?