TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL+2 connection in Paddington extremely slow

SOLVED Go to solution
dylankruger01
Level 2

Hey Guys,

My internet has been extremely slow, im getting 150kb download speeds, it usually sits around 7-11mb, I have restarted the router and tested from multiple devices. I just get a latency error when trying to use the TPG speedtest website, says it cannot connect! I have tried with Network speed test app and it shows 150-200k download speeds, anyone else in this area having problems?

Thanks

Dylan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @dylankruger01,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and have run some remote test. We can see that your modem is getting a good sync speed with 17672 Kbps Downstream and 1020 Kbps Upstream. Were you using a WiFi connection when you've run the speed test? Have you compared it to a Wired connection?

There's no fault on the copper line which may cause the issue. Are you able to run the speedtest.net today and provide us a screenshot of the result?

Kind regards,

BasilDV

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @dylankruger01,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and have run some remote test. We can see that your modem is getting a good sync speed with 17672 Kbps Downstream and 1020 Kbps Upstream. Were you using a WiFi connection when you've run the speed test? Have you compared it to a Wired connection?

There's no fault on the copper line which may cause the issue. Are you able to run the speedtest.net today and provide us a screenshot of the result?

Kind regards,

BasilDV