TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL +2 constantly disconnecting

bcln1979
Level 2
Hi there, are you please able to check my service?

Starting last night (23/8/2019) my internet has been unusable as it is constantly disconnecting and reconnecting every few minutes...

Same thing is happening today.

This is happening on wired and also wireless. I have tried resetting the modem and that has not made any improvement.

Thanks.

Brian
4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @bcln1979 ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We ran an initial test to the service it shows a possible line fault causing multiple dropouts with the connection.

We'd like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further investigation and real-time testing. Let us know your best contact number and preferred time. In case you need a reference:

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

bcln1979
Level 2

Thanks Shane. I am at home tonight for the rest of the night. Don’t know what your support hours are.

Thanks

BasilDV

Hi @bcln1979,

We've edited your comment with your mobile number. Please avoid posting personal information on a public thread as it may compromise your account security.

We'll arrange a call from our Tech team today between 1PM - 4PM to further check the service.

Regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @bcln1979,

We understand that our Tech team has been in touch and the case was escalated to our Engineering team for further investigation.

Updates will be given within 24 to 48 hours via SMS or phone call.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

BasilDV